Saturday, January 9, 2010

Carnival of Irish Heritage & Culture is now available

See the 17th edition of the Carnival of Irish Heritage & Culture which is where I was proud to introduce my John Butler as my first identified Irish ancestor. Read about all the others who are similarly proud to share an Irish heritage. A very interesting Carnival. Thanks to all who contributed to the editorial efforts of Small-leaved Shamrock in compiling it!

Families are Forever! ;-)


  1. I've awarded you the "Happy 101" award. You can read about it and pick it up here:

  2. I love your blog and have awarded you the Happy 101 Award. You can pick up your award at Heritage Happens

  3. I'm just now getting around to thanking you for this mention and for your participation, Bill.

    I hope you'll join us again for a future edition!

    100 Years in America
    Small-leaved Shamrock
    A light that shines again
    Carnival of Irish Heritage & Culture