Friday, February 26, 2010

2010 GeneaBloggers Winter Games: Day 13 Final

2010 GeneaBloggers Winter Games: Day 13 - 25 Feb 2010

Thank you for the opportunity to share this experience with you all. It has been interesting to note how different folks interpreted the ground rules for this event. And, that is fine. Participation was the good thing, the fun thing!

My interpretation was a daily activity, as I see the Olympics, I suppose. I have summarized the 14 days, below. Hope you each enjoyed the activities, as well!

Earned one Silver Medal today:

In the Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness event - Silver Medal - my accomplishments:
1) Commented on more than one new Genealogy Blogs - Task A completed.
2) Activated more than one new Follow on Blogger-based genealogy blot and followed several blogs today.

14 Day Medal Totals

8 Bronze
8 Silver
6 Gold

Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment