Friday, February 19, 2010

Follow Friday - 19 Feb 2010

Follow Friday - 19 Feb 2010

My recommendations this week. As usual, these are not in any particular order, I normally pick a good post from my week's readings, or left from the prior week! Hope they are useful or at least interesting to you, as well! If it is your first visit, even better!  ;-)

POST:

The GeneaBloggers 2010 Winter Games have generated some very interesting posts. Today, I have chosen to highlight the Create A Timeline post by Linda McCauley at Documenting the Details. This post shares to different approaches to creating a Timeline using two different programs, both with examples. Thanks, Linda!

BLOG:

This week I'm recommending Our Georgia Roots by Luckie Daniels. Her blog is consistently of high quality and interesting to read. She is also Georgia Records Coordinator of LowCountry Africana - and is passionate about discovering, preserving and recording slave records, wherever they may be.


INTERNET RESOURCE:

This week I am recommending Gena's Genealogy where she writes about Google Book's My Library feature... which is what I'm specifically recommended that you check out.


Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment