Thursday, February 11, 2010

Treasure Chest Thursday - newest photo(s)

While this isn't terribly original, .... Last week I shared my oldest photo...
This week, I'm showing you my newest photo - actually, my wife took it a couple of night ago, after she read our grandson to sleep. Thanks, Nancy, for reaching for the camera and capturing this scene...
This is why we drive to Austin every four or five weeks... a big part of the reason, anyway!

 

Ok, here is another part of the reason...

Little sister...



Families are Forever!  ;-)

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful grandchildren you have! Well worth a drive every few weeks to see. Nice pictures of 2 little angels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pictures - you have beautiful grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable grandchildren and very appropriate to post them. I hope to be so blessed one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made a airline reservation to go see my favorite niece and nephew in April!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stopped by to visit, and I plan to stop again for further enjoyable reading from your archives. I am Going to take you up on your invitation in your profile to become a follower - I might learn a thing or two.
    Lucky you to have great grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete