Friday, March 5, 2010

52 Weeks to Better Genealogy - Week 9 Friday

52 Weeks to Better Genealogy - Week 9 Friday - Final

Suggested by Amy Coffin at WeTree and hosted by Genabloggers

Here we go, for Friday, the last day of an interesting week's project!

Gen Journey
Sarah Cummings the Genealogist (Feb 22 )

A January 1880 letter with family history questions provides the basis for a good blog post!

Finding Josephine
Who Do I Think I Am? (Mar 5)

A wonderful story about "An unlikely Daughter of the Confederacy." How lucky I have been to be following this blog this week! THANK YOU!  ;-)

Reconnected Roots
First Post (2/14) - no new posts, yet.

Such familiar comments - welcome aboard!  ;-)

Southwest Arkie
"Keep This" ~ Family Treasures, Sold a Auction (Mar 5)

Just read it! Very nicely done. My Mom wrote "Keep This" on newspaper clippings... I'm still finding them, ten years later, going through different boxes of her stuff!  ;-)

Clue Wagon
This Might Actually be Better Than Ice Cream (Mar 5)

Nice promo for WDYTYA!

Families are Forever! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Bill for following my blog. It made me really consider revealing more of my journey and what I'm finding in hopes that it might be useful to other researchers (and maybe even attract some of my own kin!) I've also checked out the other blogs you've listed. They're so varied and interesting. Thank you.
    Best,
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete