Friday, March 5, 2010

Follow Friday - 5 Mar 2010

 
Follow Friday - 5 Mar 2010

My recommendations this week. As usual, these are not in any particular order, I normally pick a good post from my week's readings, or left from the prior week! Hope they are useful or at least interesting to you, as well! If it is your first visit, even better!  ;-)

POST:
WDYTYA TV Guest Appearances & Tips at Genealogy Gems News will be my pick for this Friday, as a handy reminder to watch tonight... as if I needed another reminder. Several posts have similar information... my favorite from my iGoogle Genealogy Blog page! Thanks!  ;-)

BLOG:

This week I'm recommending: Them Medfords & other mountain folk: a genealogy blog by Jonathan Medford.

The title caught my eye, first - just cannot put it down without checking it out! Then, the Logan Project, a box of 170 documents passed down 6 generations! Fascinating! AND, he provides background on the folks involved in the documents - every day! I read every one... even though I don't always comment... I am just so impressed. And, further, the presentation is always neat and excellent! Enough said. If you are not a follower of this blog, I hope you will be. You have been missing some very interesting history.

INTERNET RESOURCE:
Maureen Taylor, THE PHOTO DETECTIVE. Just go visit the site. If you love photographs, as I do, that is all I need to say. Pick any blog post, and you will learn something you did not know about understanding photographs. Enjoy!
Thanks, Maureen, for being there!

Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment