Friday, July 16, 2010

Follow Friday - 16 Jul 2010

 
Follow Friday - 16 Jul 2010

My recommendations this week. As usual, I normally pick a good post from my week's readings, or left from the prior week! Hope they are useful or at least interesting to you, as well! If it is your first visit, even better!  ;-)

POST:

This week I am recommending the July 2010 edition of the Graveyard Rabbits Carnival with the topic: Scavenger Hunt. There are 14 entries with an amazing variety of entries. I think you will enjoy reading many, if not all, of them.


BLOG:

This week I'm recommending Susan Petersen's Long Lost Relatives.net. The specific post that reminded me of this blog was her own Follow Friday from last week (8 Jul 2010): Review of 5 of Family Tree Magazine's best FREE web sites. I think you will find regularly following her blog will be a very rewarding experience.


Families are Forever!  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the Long Lost Relatives blog suggestion. I love that article you talk about!

    ReplyDelete