Friday, August 20, 2010

Follow Friday - 20 Aug 2010

Follow Friday - 20 Aug 2010


My recommendations this week. As usual, I normally pick one or two good posts from my week's readings, or left from the prior week! Hope they are useful or at least interesting to you, as well! If it is your first visit, even better!  ;-)


POST 1:

Monday Madness - The Craziest Thing You've Done in the Name of Genealogy?
http://www.thearmchairgenealogist.com/2010/08/monday-madness-craziest-thing-youve.html

Lynn got one comment, surely there are some more good ones out there!
 (a challenge to you, my readers!)


POST 2:

I think the following by DearMYRTLE is something we each need to consider carefully, for each of our functions - she presents an excellent set of examples for our thought/review process, in my opinion!

Life in a cloud: You CAN do it, but SHOULD you?
http://blog.dearmyrtle.com/2010/08/life-in-cloud-you-can-do-it-but-should.html





Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment