Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wisdom Wednesday 3

 
Wisdom Wednesday 3

My friend, Diana Ritchie, has the following as her Favorite Quotation on her Facebook page (Thank you, Diana!). I'd like to bring it out and share it with the rest of my friends. It obviously is not new, but I think it SAYS A LOT, to me, at least. I hope it is meaningful to you, today, as well.

"Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to be always part of unanimity."

Christopher Morley
US author & journalist (1890 - 1957)


Whether you agree with Christopher Morley, or not, at least notice this:

READ, every day
THINK, every day
DO, every day

This is a pretty neat prescription for a GOOD LIFE!


Families are Forever!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Love the quote. I try to live by that daily, even though I had not seen the quote until your post. I will have to share this with my 4th grader. He very much lives this quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, for both of you! Thanks for the comment! ;-)

    ReplyDelete