Friday, October 29, 2010

Follow Friday - 29 Oct 2010

Follow Friday - 29 Oct 2010


My recommendations this week. As usual, I normally pick one or two good posts from my week's readings, or left from the prior week! Hope they are useful or at least interesting to you, as well! If it is your first visit, even better!  ;-)


POST 1:

I was wondering the other day what the latest application of cloud computing might me. Today I found one; maybe on the latest, but certainly appears useful, to me, for my research. I have far too many bookmarks that I never seem to get back to until many of them are "gone!" icyte seems to have solved that. We will see. I signed up, in just a few minutes, and I am off and running.

Thanks to Lynn at The Armchair Genealogist for the initial information in a Tuesday Tip.




Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment