Friday, July 15, 2011

Follow Friday - 15 Jul 2011

Follow Friday - 15 Jul 2011

At one time or another each of us get "stuck" or come up against that "brick wall" in a particular line of family history research. This occurs whether we are 'newbies' or are experienced researchers. We also each develop our particular response to this situation. Those with more experience get the question from the 'newbies' - What do I do next?

Many blog posts and articles address this set of issues, and the question. However, one of the best responses I've seen, to date, comes from one my personal favorites writers, bloggers and researchers, Randy Seaver, Genea-Musings, in his post: "My Research Problem Solution Advice."

I am confident, if you have not yet read the entire post, you too will benefit from reading it and using the advice presented. Enjoy!  P.S. Thanks again, Randy!


Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment