Friday, August 12, 2011

Follow Friday - 12 Aug 2011


Follow Friday
12 Aug 2011


I don't have a smart phone and am not likely to get one - but every young person (and many not so young) that I know seems to have one. The technology in this article is worth noting. It has been referenced in several genealogy blogs - you may have seen one.

QR Codes are showing up in more and more places. Check out the 'living headstones' story here.

What do you think? Will you use it? Comments welcomed.


Families are Forever!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Bill if I may call you that, I read this with major interest. It may solve a family problem I have encountered recently. I am not sure I would want one but I think my parents would be pleased. It is a long story regarding Dad's baby sister that affected Dad not getting a stone for himself. But if I tell the story it can go to both the sister site and Dad and that would be so cool. I think. Thanks so much for posting. DId you hear about how you can have the ashes compressed and make a diamond to wear always being with you verses in the ground. Cost is equal to normal burial. My GF did that 20 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susi,
    Thank you, so much, for your excellent comment. Yes, I agree, this technology will open up a lot interesting opportunities to tell family stories. This is in additional to the growing options we have seen, as you well illustrate! Thanks, again. ;-)

    ReplyDelete