Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wordless (nearly) Wednesday - Mom and Dad relaxing


Wordless (nearly) Wednesday - Mom and Dad relaxing



This was not a terribly common site, as I grew up... my Mom and Dad totally casually relaxing in the yard to the south of our farm house near Coon Rapid, Iowa. This is late July 1960. This is a couple of months before their first grand-daughter, our daughter, Annette, joined the family. We were visiting the farm, from Ames, where I was between my Junior and Senior year at Iowa State University.


Families are Forever!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo, Bill! I love glimpses into people like this. Not posed and formal... truly "them."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the become more 'important' over the years, even... ;-) Memories...

      Delete