Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wordless (nearly) Wednesday - Paul, Paul and Pete - 6 Nov 1960


Wordless (nearly) Wednesday - Paul, Paul and Pete - 6 Nov 1960








This is 'piece of a slide' - the slide film processor mounted it in the cardboard slide - but it was at the tail end of a film... and this is all there was of the photo. I thank them, so much, for doing it. I went ahead and scanned the slide because of the content. This is, from left, my maternal grandfather, Paul Kinnick, my youngest brother, Paul Smith (guess who he was named for...) and my Dad, Pete Smith. It is too good a photo to 'throw away' - but what do you do with it? You post it on your blog, of course!  ;-) [Bet this is the only existing photo of just these three guys, alone, together! ;-)]


Families are Forever!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Great photo, Bill. My parents threw out all their slides one year when I was busy having babies of my own and didn't know they did this. Sigh. Isn't it great to see multi-generation photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, Celia! Yes, I love multiple generation photos. Even this 'less than fine quality' photo is precious, to me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete