Thursday, September 20, 2012

Treasure Chest Thursday - Buzz and Colleen get married - after Japan


Treasure Chest Thursday
Buzz and Colleen get married
After Buzz returned from Japan

These three images came to my attention on separate "otherwise seeking" searches over the last few weeks... today, I'm putting them together with a little story to connect them. Bare with me here...

First, I came across this clipping, filling in some details discussed earlier, here and here ...


Here they are, about that time... shortly after his return from the service. How about those cars? This was at our farm. House is behind us, for reference.





I have this labeled as the crowd awaiting them leaving the church after their wedding. I think that is her Dad, Wes Davis, holding the hat, near bottom step. Can you name others? ;-)





Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment