Thursday, December 6, 2012

Treasure Chest Thursday - 2nd Great Grandparents Tombstone in Denmark


Treasure Chest Thursday
2nd Great Grandparents Tombstone in Denmark







From Bente Poulsen, our cousin in Denmark: "It is the tomb stone of Jensine Nielsen's parents in Hvorup paris church cemetery - family grave."

My mother - Eileen Kinnick Smith (1918-1999)
My grandmother - Dorothy Sorensen Kinnick (1887-1982)
My great-grandmother - Jensine Nielsen Sorensen (1852-1906)


How neat! Thanks!


Families are Forever! ;-)

6 comments:

  1. My reaction exactly, when I received it yesterday! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is awesome!!! It's wonderful how we can connect now a days :-)

    I was in Denmark this summer...but just barely....right over the German border. I just very recently found out that some of my "German" ancestors came from Denmark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always more to learn, isn't there! Thanks for your visit and comment!! ;-)

      Delete
  3. How wonderful gift that was shared with you. Nice addition to your family tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is for sure!! Thanks for your visit and comment!! ;-)

      Delete