Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wordless (nearly) Wednesday - Fall 1939 Kinnick Family on Farm


Wordless (nearly) Wednesday
Fall 1939 Kinnick Family on Farm







I think this photo was taken at my parents' farm; they are on the left, Mom holding me, a few months old. Next, is my cousin Karen, a year old, held by her mother, Ida Marie. Her husband, Leo (my uncle) was taking the photo!
From the right, are my maternal grandmother, Dorothy; her sisters-in-law, Lillian (Kinnick) Ford (white hat) and Edna (Pierce) Kinnick (widow of Robert); and Paul Kinnick, my maternal grandfather. In the far back, center, is Delbert Ford, holding his son, Dennis. The gentleman in white, center, is Everette Brideson, husband of Gertrude, to the right in the photo. Paul, Robert, Gertrude and Lillian are siblings. Their other sister, Lucile (Kinnick) Herron was not there.
The four youngsters in front, are, from left, John Brideson, Jeannette Brideson, Roberta Ford, and Edward (Buzzy) Kinnick. Leo, Eileen, and Buzzy were the children of Paul and Dorothy.


Families are Forever!  ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment