Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wordless (nearly) Wednesday - Lyman Smith Nebr Cousins Sum 1955


Wordless (nearly) Wednesday
Lyman Smith Nebraska Cousins Summer 1955


Last Fall, I shared a couple of posts about our Nebraska Smith cousins, sharing photos from another cousin. The first post included a full family photo... I was a bit frustrated (I tried not to show it in my writing) at the time, because I knew I had an excellent photo of our four visitors. 

Today, I get to share it. I've begun a new effort to scan my slides, and it showed up in a random batch that I'd obviously pulled out at one time.


From left, Sharon, Laura, Lyman, and Sharon Smith

Pat and Sharon are my Second Cousins - great-grandchildren of Michael and Maggie Smith


Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment