Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wordless (nearly) Wednesday - First Day of School - 1966


Wordless (nearly) Wednesday
First Day of School
1966





Today on Facebook, many are posting photos of their children on "first day of school." I was reminded on this one: Our oldest daughter, Annette, on first day of First Grade, in Louisville, KY.
They didn't have public kindergarten then, she 'graduated' from a private kindergarten. Her sister, Allison, seems to be feeling left out... but I'm sure she wished Annette a great first day, anyway. 

By the way, she did get on a bus to go to school, here in the suburbs... a photo for another time, perhaps.

Families are Forever!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I just sent my son to first grade yesterday. Such a fun time. I love your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Heather. It certainly is a special time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete