Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Ancestors alive 150 years ago



Saturday Night Genealogy Fun
Ancestors alive 150 years ago


Randy had a fun challenge for tonight, but I didn't see it until real late.


It is to determine and list ancestral families alive on 11 Jan 1864 - 150 years ago.

That would be during the Civil War.

The Ancestral (Ahnentafel) Name List is useful here, again. I count 23, for sure, across three generations, as one would expect. There are another 10 or so for whom I do not have death dates, but would likely be in the group.

This is a challenge to worked on as I go through the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - these are the very people I will be looking at, in my series.

Thanks, Randy, for another interesting challenge.

Families are Forever! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment